Wednesday 29 May 2013

Hi everyone

Its time for the new challenge over on:


The theme for this week is:
"Friendship"
Here is what I have made for this weeks challenge:



For this card I used the kit called:
"Parisian Dreams"
You can find it in the STORE...

For this week, I decided to make a scrappage.
Scrapbooking is a real passion of mine, yet I never really take the time for it. As I'm a "single" mum with 3 kids, (Hubby works abroad) I dont get as much time for crafting as I would like.
Making a card, takes less time and still give the feeling of achiving something, hence why I often stick to cards.
But this week, I decided that was it. Its been too long since I scrapped last and sat down and just had fun.
 
My page is very simple. A picture of my eldest daughter Emma and her good frind Erin. Erin belongs to Aunty, so Emma dont get to play with him as often as she would like, but they make the most of it when they do.
 
I hope you like my page.

Thank you for stopping by & for any comments left behind




 Tsunami Rose Designs Links  

9 comments:

  1. A fabulous page, brilliant photograph and layout, love the sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photograph and a fabulous layout.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photograph, love the page it's just stunning and takes nothing away from the image, love the colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout, love the sentiment too!
    Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout, colours and sentiment......and of course the photo is beautiful too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful layout, love the sentiment to !!!!!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great LO and such a pretty photo. I am a new follower too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful and bright page . Gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love your layout . The sentiment is lovely too

    ReplyDelete